New Paphiopedilum book

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ORG

Reaction score
The first volume of my Paphiopedilum book was published some weeks ago
The first volume includes Brachypetalum, Parvisepalum, Emersonianum, all Multiflorals and Cochlopetalum
530 Pages and more than 2000 pictures
120 Euro
order directly by the author Olaf Gruss - [email protected]

2020 Titelbild Buch Paphiopedilum Vol 1.jpg

Attachments

• 133.jpg
    133.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 135.jpg
    135.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 234.jpg
    234.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 235.jpg
    235.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 48
  • 289.jpg
    289.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 293.jpg
    293.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 40
<certainly repeating myself.... and apologies to those annoyed by it>

if you are truly interested, and don't mind a little work when you want to reference the book...

you can point google translate at a picture of the page, and it will translate it for you... sure it'll be rough, but you'll get the value of the written word, as well as the photos... of course that's a pain if you want to read the book like a novel... but if you use it like a reference, it's not so bad... (and you can store the translated pages on your digital device...)

<certainly repeating myself.... and apologies to those annoyed by it>

if you are truly interested, and don't mind a little work when you want to reference the book...

you can point google translate at a picture of the page, and it will translate it for you... sure it'll be rough, but you'll get the value of the written word, as well as the photos... of course that's a pain if you want to read the book like a novel... but if you use it like a reference, it's not so bad... (and you can store the translated pages on your digital device...)
Or learn German like I probably will lol.

Now it is possible to send the book to USA for a lower price.
Together 130 Euro for the book ncluding shipping. The problem that it needs near 6 weks or more for shipping.
The Phragmipedium- book costs 160 Euro including shipping

Now it is possible to send the book to USA for a lower price.
Together 130 Euro for the book ncluding shipping. The problem that it needs near 6 weks or more for shipping.
The Phragmipedium- book costs 160 Euro including shipping
I got these books from Olaf and though in German, the pictures are fantastic. Multiple pictures of variations of the species including rare and unseen formas (not in other books or internet).
The German reads like Latin and Spanish to me so I surprisingly can understand.

It’s indispensable and highly recommended!

Can’t wait for Part 2 of Paphiopedilum species.

I'd get it just for the photos alone. :)
Wow~ that multiple growths plant of rung is quite something!!
I can read German.
Why would it take 6 weeks to receive the book?

Latest posts

Back