• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Orchid Inn List

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
Sam just updated his Website..new flask list and other

I got this

OIP0229 Paph. rothschildianum x sib ('Giant Wings' GM/WOC x 'Canadian Club'GM/JOGA)
If I remember correctly, Tokyo Orchid Nursery has never made this sibling cross. I expect this will be awesome! If this is 10 years ago! I would charge this cross at $300 each flask! $175 is an awesume price! Net price! $175.00

Nice catch. I ordered a roth division...the 2015 one.

Am still debating w myself whether to get that roth flask. All my flasks of years past are starting to overgrow the place (but the upside is i am finally seeing some flowers!)

Am still debating w myself whether to get that roth flask. All my flasks of years past are starting to overgrow the place (but the upside is i am finally seeing some flowers!)

Damn, high roller

Nice pickup, that should be a pretty nice plant

I bought that flask too

Nothing for me either... Space restriction. Unless... Should I build a third tank?:evil:

I would like to try:

OIP0205 Paph. rothschildianum x sib ('Gold Dynasty' x 'Giant Wings' GM/WOC)
Gold Dynasty is bred from Green Valley x Dou Fang. Still one of the best sibling cross from Taiwan. Dou Fang is ex-collected with five well form and large flowers. New gene pool was used for this breeding. Great price!

But I ask him and Sam doesn't have Gold Dynasty pictures. It's often the problem with Sam. Many very interesting crosses on the paper but pictures are rarely available.

I will probably try too a praestans flask but I don't know which to choose...
Did you already see the parents for the 2 crosses?

Latest posts

Back