New Book - Genus Paphiopedilum - Albine Forms

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure!
That makes 3 people.
I'll try to correspond with the person in Germany about what kind of price we might expect if we get more books.

Thank you!

Craig

The price that I paid was basically $66 each including shipping. I am not sure how much less I could get them for, but I will try to inquire later this week. The book is really different than any other book I own. The price was a little high for my taste, but I wanted to have it and now I do. I'm also very glad that I do.

I'll try to keep everyone posted on the developments.....including Eric :)poke:) just in case I can get him one cheaper.

If we take you two into account I believe that brings the count to 5.

Only 19 more to go.....WOO HOO!!

Craig

Dear Gary,
but yours was the very old edition published in the italian journal Caesiana

Best greetings

Olaf

Dear Olaf:
Thank you for the clarification. In what way is the Italian version different?
Thanks,
gary

BTW, shipping was $8.55.

Dear Craig and Gary,
the difference is at first that the new book includes really all albine forms, also the forms which were described after 2002, like hangianum, tranlieninaum and so on but also some which are not descriebd yet. Then the book shows much more pictures and so the variability of the albine forms.

Best greetings

Olaf

Dear Olaf:
Thank you for the clarification. In what way is the Italian version different?
Thanks,
gary

BTW, shipping was $8.55.

From what I can see:
The old one has 84 pages, 184 pictures
The new one has 242 pages, 415 pictures
I am waiting for the president's economic stimulant check to arrive so I can get the book:drool: (Does anybody know whether you have to do anything, or they just automatically send you the check?)

Back