neo. manjushage

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on getting a Manjushage, Marco. Now that you have reached the pinnacle of Furan collecting, it is on to Fukiden & Mangetsu!

A unique variety! Wish I didn't sell mine last year.....

Amazing!
I see this popping up on eBay a few times, but the plant quality wasn't that good and I never bought one.

Still on the wish list. One day...

Two of my tiger neos are showing spikes but it's been especially slow that I can't tell if they are dead or not.
I'm like, c'mon! Grow!! Faster!!! lol

Amazing!
I see this popping up on eBay a few times, but the plant quality wasn't that good and I never bought one.

Still on the wish list. One day...

Two of my tiger neos are showing spikes but it's been especially slow that I can't tell if they are dead or not.
I'm like, c'mon! Grow!! Faster!!! lol

I would be careful about eBay particularly for unusual varieties. Unusual varieties can cost decent coin. I would ask the vendor (if I don't know who they are or fin never dealt with them before) to confirm that a plant is previously bloomed. If it's not I stay away.

If I'm super skeptical I ask who they original sourced the plant from if they say it's from a private collector I usually stay away. If they said its from OL, NWO , SE or even florapeculia I would be more inclined to bid.

Granted this plant was from eBay, however, I knew the seller. The seller is an avid neo collector and previously bloomed this plant. He also confirmed that it blooms with three Spurs.

I have a single growth hisui which has had this nub since last November. It just started to develop. I have others that have nubs from late last year that are still just hanging out. Their leaves are growing just fine and have decent roots. I don't know what the story is with those. I guess they're just taking their sweet time.

Latest posts

Back