My shadow

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John M

Orchid Addict
Reaction score
This is Charlie, my best buddy! It was a nice, bright, mild day; so, I took the camera and Charlie out to the back yard for some photos. Other than when I'm in the greenhouse, Charlie is always by my side. He LOVES his new Panda that he got for Christmas! Charlie takes Panda everywhere. Panda used to be black and white, not black and mud! With there being no snow yet, I just can't keep him (Panda), clean! 10 minutes after I wash him, Charlie drops him in a mud puddle again.:rollhappy:

23577.jpg

23578.jpg

23579.jpg

23580.jpg

23581.jpg

Nice!!!
I have a shadow too! She adopted us.. :) I think someone dropped her off. She calls for me if she don't see me.

Totally cool dog and pics John!!!! There is a lot to be washed :) !!! Does he like being cleaned? We had one that did not really like this and was showing his nice teeths for the duration of the washing procedure :) !!! Jean

Thanks for the nice comments. Jean, it's the Panda toy that gets dirty, not Charlie. Charlie seems to have mud puddle radar and that's where Panda ends up! Charlie never gets dirty. In fact, he's never had a bath in his life. I don't think if I had to give Charlie a bath that he'd like it at all. He hates being brushed; but, I insist on doing it enough to keep him free of tangles and knots in his long "feathering". He's got long, silky soft "hair" on either side of his face and of course, he's got a lot of "fluffyness" going on at his back end. Both these areas are prone to nasty tangles if I'm not pretty regular with the brush; but, he hasn't gotten used to it, no matter how careful I am. He still hates it! I tell him that he's got "Hippy Hair" and "Fancy Pants" and we must keep it all looking respectable. LOL!

Looks like a lovely and friendly dog you have there John. One day I'll have time and room for a dog but unfortunately a dog isn't an option yet. :(

What a lovely dog, and clearly very happy. He obviously loves his Panda, too.

Charlie looks like a very happy, healthy guy! (I can't say the same for Panda)

Welcome to the Forum Charlie. I'm not a dog person but hey, we all need trustable friends and this one seems like a good one for you. :p

That is a beautiful dog!!!

I can relate to him: my favorite Christmas present was a Panda when I was 10. I called him Andy Panda. Looked alot like Charlie's, sans dirt...

Latest posts

Back