My Kitty Cats

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pictures of my Cat Pen. They are not the best because they got taken in the fall. They are the only ones I could find atm.

I need one of those for my cats. Our yard is now fully fenced so they all go out on long leashes to enjoy the sun (not in winter though). It would be nice if they had an enclosure though so I didn't have to stay out with them all the time.

The winter does not stop these cats. They have fun playing in the snow. Sometimes Zero the orange Main Coon will bring some snowballs in the house...

I need one of those for my cats. Our yard is now fully fenced so they all go out on long leashes to enjoy the sun (not in winter though). It would be nice if they had an enclosure though so I didn't have to stay out with them all the time.

How did you convince the cats to go out on leashes? I've failed every time that I've tried as a kid. ;)
I thought that most cats despise leashes as much as cat carriers when going to the vet.

That's impressive! Maybe you should add a few Tweety Birds to entertain your cats. :evil:

How did you convince the cats to go out on leashes? I've failed every time that I've tried as a kid. ;)
I thought that most cats despise leashes as much as cat carriers when going to the vet.

Most of mine have gotten used to it as kittens but an older cat will wear a harness. Just put it on the cat and walk away. The cat will lie down, go stiff, act silly but just ignore it and leave the harness on. Eventually it will come to accept wearing it. After a few days of doing this the cat won't bother with it anymore. It just takes patience.

PS....if the OP has an objection to me posting this I will remove.....don't want to hijack your thread.

Attachments

• 2009_0709gardenstuff0018.JPG
    2009_0709gardenstuff0018.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 21
The winter does not stop these cats. They have fun playing in the snow. Sometimes Zero the orange Main Coon will bring some snowballs in the house...

LOL! I bet they do have fun. Mine are wussies about snow.....then again we do live in Arthur. Last winter we couldn't even open our back door as the snow was 4' deep. At the first sign of snow my babies stop asking to go out. Once in awhile they like me to hold them on the deck and LOOK at the snow but start shivering pretty quick and squirm to get back indoors. :rollhappy::rollhappy::rollhappy:

you don't need to remove nothing Wendy. People can talk about what they like here it's fine. Never anything wrong with helping out another person with questions.

p.s that bug running around gets me every time. It looks so real.

Uh oh another hijack. Wendy your photo almost makes me
cry. I do miss that sweet Jack R. He was a dollbaby.

Lucky pussycats to have such nice slaves to build them an
outdoor playground.

Latest posts

Back