My Kitty Cats

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cat

Random pictures I got of my cats with my phone.

Gizmo - Flame point Ragdoll. His Orange markings only show in the fall / winter. His tail turns all orange.
Gus -F4 smoke savannah. Ohh he looks black but when you brush him all you get is white hair......

Gizmo and Gus just love to cuddle for some reason.

Watching TV alone then look to my side and BAM....When did you guys get there?

Zero - Orange tabby Maine Coon.

Kevin - Black Main Coon Mix
Ohhhh no......I see where this is going.

Chico-Baby - Seal Point apple head Siamese.
Some of you may have also notice the 2 African dwarf frogs. They only stayed in that tank for 2 days (They came in it) They are now in a 4 gallon all to themselves with live plants.

Coon - Chocolate Point Ragdoll.
Sorry not the best pictures I know. Gizmo, Chico and Coon all have Blue eyes. Zero, Kevin are Orange and Gus has Green.

I love ragdolls! Wow your cats look/seem nice... Mine have a mind of their own. Maybe they just don't like me ;) my GSD loves cats and tries to cuddle with them, but the cats won't have any of that. :D

Gus and Gizmo are cuddle monsters. As soon as you sit down they attack your lap for snuggles and if you lay down they will body slam on your face. Coon likes to lay on your lap when your on the computer. Chico likes to lay down next to you touching but not on people. Zero and Kevin are still young for the breed and have their moments (All they wanna do is play atm...no time for cuddles). As babies we always picked them all up different ways like upside down and what not. We tried to pick them up ways a child would that way if a little one did pick one of them up they wouldn't care and hurt anyone. There is nothing like coming home from a long day of work and having 5 cats min waiting for you to say hi as you walk in. We had to make a cat playpen outside because they would cry all summer in the windows because we spend most of the summer outside and they always follow us like a shadow. Hehe sorry I can get going about these guys ^.^

An orchid friend up in the adirondacks made a cat cage by the back door for her cats as they loved to be outdoors but the turkeys and deer would harass them. Cats would sit in the cage and cats/ turkeys would watch each other

I found cats to be as addictive as orchids. But six cats is dangerous. By then, it must be hard to not want another one or two...:evil:

They're beautiful! We have three cats and have had as many as five. Cats ARE addictive. :clap: All of your babies look healthy and happy.

lol yes I wish I could have more but I know I can't and I'm happy with the 6 I have. Cats are addictive :D

An orchid friend up in the adirondacks made a cat cage by the back door for her cats as they loved to be outdoors but the turkeys and deer would harass them. Cats would sit in the cage and cats/ turkeys would watch each other

That's interesting. I don't have a "cat cage" outside; I live in a populated area where seeing certain wildlife isn't that common. Occasionally I see opossums, raccoons, and foxes in the neighborhood. A neighbor had their dog attacked by a coyote a month or two ago. I like the idea of the cat cage outside, but I think it's a lot of trouble. I bet the neighbors would find it "delightful" though :D

You have lovely, wonderful cats. I think having warm,
furry critters around is a perfect antidote to the stress of
daily life. Purrrrrring is one of the most relaxing sounds
in the world.

Back