My recent happenings

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marco

Slipperless member
Reaction score
I haven't been around for the beginning of the year cause tax season sucked this year.

This happened mid march:

0305081442a.jpg

Luckily I only came out with a sprained trap muscle. When it was all said and done my legs were pinched in and I had to shimmy out. If the car had pushed in another 3-4 inches I would've probably had my legs broken.

This was its replacement 4 days ago (dealer photos because i no longer have a digital camera):

6370591725239902616IM1MAIN565x421_A.jpg

6370591726239902616IM102565x421_A.jpg

6370591738239902616IM108565x421_A.jpg

6370591743239902616IM113565x421_A.jpg

My collection had suffered casualties from neglect and im proper watering. Whether it be rot or just plain old drying up (neos paphs and phals). Ron, sorry to not keep you posted but those baby neos I was supposed to send you are dead. 2 outlets in my room no longer working. I think I overworked them and one day they just stopped working. So now my plants don't receive the supplemental light they had initially received.

I have one paph. left. A parishii, that I bought from jason, that I think is slowly dying. It hurts to see it like this but I can't seem to let it go.

I also had a mite infestation before tax season where I basically tossed out a good portion of my paph. collection minus one. That parishii.

Right now I have a bunch of phals in blooms.

- phal ever spring sibling
- phal sogo lit angel
- phal. hsing gold coin
- phal. stuartiana var. nobilis whose flower is half way faded

I also have a valentinii with 5 spikes and a violacea with 2 spikes in the works

I also burned half of my variegated neos which im kind of pissed about but ohh well. Nothing a little TLC over 6 years won't fix.

yeah so thats that

Sorry to hear about the problems. Ya shudda called me. Glad you're not too damaged. I thought I was gonna read you had a baby or something really serious. :p

Sorry to hear the misfortune that happened Marco, but at least you are safe.

Ramon:)

Ugh. Marco - sorry for all you've been through. I feel for ya! There's a few of us dealing with some similar stuff these days. Sounds as though you, John, and I are do for a shopping trip for Japanese plants!

I had an accident a couple months ago myself and am dealing with the fallout. At least my car wasn't too damaged, though a new A6 would have been an okay consolation prize.

Back