My Garden of Paph

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all :)

OMG! Paphi-heaven on earth! :clap:

I tend to have a weakness for anitum and druryi (and what a well grown plant, you have there!) :)

Paph. druryi might be quite tricky to grow under suboptimal culture condition. Mine had been 6 years old. It was once poorly cared and suffered from disease.

Now with a better environment, it revived and fluoresces for me, that I am so relieved.

Holy cow!! Plenty of lovely Paph flowers, one prettier than the other one. It's almost impossible to choose a favourite. Furthermore, nobody mentioned this so far, very well photographed as well.

You definitely wont be disappointed. The intense red is pretty stable throughout thr cross. The only matters is size and shape

Size isn't a matter for me but rot is. They are VERY prone to rot and difficult to keep healthy for a long time. And these are soo expensive....

Size isn't a matter for me but rot is. They are VERY prone to rot and difficult to keep healthy for a long time. And these are soo expensive....

Exactly! Dwarfs are really prone to rot. I loss quite a number of different grexes.
But my addiction to godefroyae hasn't changed. The only thing I keep in mind is to spend as little as possible for one godefroyae. Spending hundreds or thousands for a single rot?! No way!

Latest posts

Back