My Garden of Paph

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mocchaccino

Biomedical Scientist
Reaction score
Hello Folks! Had been really busy for months but I haven't forgotten here. I am still an active viewer, just not many updates and replies. This time let me throw ALL in :rollhappy: Hope they don't disappoint you (some of those disappoint me though:(:().

:eek: Holy cow, so much Paph. goodness!!! I don't even know where to begin... I would love to have such disappointments in my collection! :eek:

:eek: Holy cow, so much Paph. goodness!!! I don't even know where to begin... I would love to have such disappointments in my collection! :eek:

LOL just begin from the one you like most :rollhappy:
I am happy though with this collection but just a little over perfectionist. I have some wished to bloom yet they deny me. I just have to wait. Afterall this is a hobby of effort and wait?! Patience!

Wow, you have been busy, excellent bloomings!!!! Can you share your anitum culture?

It would be my honour. First to disappoint you those are acclimated specimens for quite long for sometime. I pot them with aliflor and orchidiata bark, some occasionally with sphagnum moss on top on random manner and place nearmost to the wet pat system so it should get moist for most of the time. Around 80% shaded in summer. Water as needed. Slow release fertilizer pellets. Bactericides miticides insecticides fungicides foilage fertilizing as needed.

I got anitum seedlings as well. Almost all dead. Just a few left showing almost no signs of growth. The seedlings i use pure sphagnum

Wow, wow, wow! My favs are the Brachys, especially the TOD75. This is an exceptional breeding line. I have some of these in my collection too. The Greyi 'Moc' is an fantastic clone!

Wow, wow, wow! My favs are the Brachys, especially the TOD75. This is an exceptional breeding line. I have some of these in my collection too. The Greyi 'Moc' is an fantastic clone!

You definitely wont be disappointed. The intense red is pretty stable throughout thr cross. The only matters is size and shape

Thanks all for your great compliments. Those you mentioned are indeed the ones that pleased me a lot.

Back