My daughter is here

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dido

Hy,

wanted to tell you all that my daughter is born on Monday the 30.07.

Here is a picture of my little sunnshine

Here a pic of the 2 sisters

Congratulation on the new baby! A few weeks ago I saw 2 sister about ages of 3and 4 singing "I am sexy and an I know it" and I though they were cute but the father was embarrassed. My wife couldn't believe that they sang that song out loud at a chocolate shop.

I'm sure your daughters are going to grow up into beautiful young ladies!

Paphman910

Hey Christoph, Congratulations! I wish you and your wife all the luck in the world, raising those little girls. No wonder you have been so busy lately. Now you have to work even harder to give them all the things that they desire.

Mayn thanks to all, for your great wishes, they make use happy and I hope they get big and ncie, at least we will try to do all what we can.

M yoldest daughter wnated from the first day she could get around to help, she killed at this first day one of my best Cyps, she wanted to help m,e to get rid of weeds..... Oh well, I loosed that palant after that....

So I like it when they will help me one day, and my big one likes flowers as well, she has now 3 Phalaenopsis on here windo and she looks after them, hopefully I have another orchid lover in the family

Congratulations! They are the future and I hope they will be smarter then we are. They'll have to be to clean up our mess.;)

Latest posts

Back