'Moin' from Lower Saxony

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Felix

Hello,

in Lower Saxony in Germany we say 'Moin' to greet each other - so please don't be confused.
I'm Felix. At the moment I'm more and more exploring the world of slippers, especially Phragmipedium seems to be becoming my new favorite orchid genus. Other orchids are mainly Phalaenopsis species, some Paphiopedilum, some Cattleya and some other species from miscellaneous genera I like. I grow on the window sills.
For half an year, I grow my orchids in CHC. The results particularly on the Paphiopedilum and Phragmipedium plants make me feel very happy.

I'm looking forward to talking about this fascinating plants and sharing experiences.
Please accept my apologies for the mistakes in english grammar and spelling (and any future mistakes). Hopefully you can understand what I want to say.

:)

Welcome, Felix. Don't worry about your English, it's fine. ^_^

Bin zwar auch noch sehr neu hier, aber ein herzliches Willkommen auch von mir! Und das Englisch ist doch gut!

Felix welcome in the New world Orchid Forum.
Your English is perfect, better than my German. Are You certified level 4 or even better?
Greetings to my former home base Oldenburg in Lower Saxony.

Thanks to all!
Berthold, I didn't know your former home town was Oldenburg. That's not too far away from where I live (near Cloppenburg). :)

Latest posts

Back