Hello from Brooklyn NY!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a pretty Paph! Love the color!
I grow in a south/ southwest window and have grow lights as well. So far my Pahs are growing and blooming!
I will be interested in how the greenhouse works out!
Hi,
I put the greenhouse together last night. It’s really cool! I can’t believe it was around $50.00 on Amazon.
I don’t know how well the orchids will do…I believe it will come in handy for some of the other orchids & plants that I have. Also, I can always set it up outside. Just a new toy lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0300.jpeg
    IMG_0300.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
I still have work to do on the GH. One of the bars needs to be reattached…. Darn! This is what I noticed after the whole GH was built. Also the plants are temporarily stored there until I bring some outside.
Sincerely, Claudia

What a pretty Paph! Love the color!
I grow in a south/ southwest window and have grow lights as well. So far my Pahs are growing and blooming!
I will be interested in how the greenhouse works out!
Hi paph love , The greenhouse is working out well. Most likely due to a number of variables; increased daylight, lights, new or better water methods & new organic fertilizer. So yes I would say it’s worth the investment especially for young orchids or those who need special care.

Latest posts

Back