Maudiae "The Queen"

• Thread starter Eric Muehlbauer
  • Start date
Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Eric Muehlbauer

This is a paph I got on Ebay about 2 months ago....a great deal for $40, as it was already starting to spike. This looks a little different from my previously posted "The Queen", as its petals are a little more downturned....giving it a spread of 4.5" .....the other was 4.8" with a more horizontal spread...regardless, I'm happy with this. Take care, Eric

I've tried to make the photos smaller.....Imageshack no longer gives me the option...its either this or thumbnails.

Okay. Well, what about making them smaller before you upload them to Imageshack? As they are now, they are enormous and completely unviewable: not to mention, dial-up users will never be able to see them.

Edit: Okay, for this time, I really wanted to see it, as I got one myself last March. So, I waited over 10 minutes for the huge photos to open. Then, I copied each of them and pasted them into a blank e-mail and resized them there. Very nice! This is the nicest green Paph there is, IMHO!

Last edited:
Okay. Well, what about making them smaller before you upload them to Imageshack? As they are now, they are enormous and completely unviewable: not to mention, dial-up users will never be able to see them.

Edit: Okay, for this time, I really wanted to see it, as I got one myself last March. So, I waited over 10 minutes the huge photos to open. Then, I copied each of them and pasted them into a blank e-mail and resized them there. Very nice! This is the nicest green Paph there is, IMHO!

Good point John makes, I probably wouldn't have thought to change the image size BEFORE uploading.
I'm not a maudiae fan but if I found one like this, it would me in my GH!:drool:

Latest posts

Back