Resurrection Parvi

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see some good points. At the same time, I'm not sure what to do with my plants when I suddenly want to move far away.
At the back of my mind, I always tell myself to cut down on the number of the plants to make the transition easier so I could move with a few plants I have to have with me. So far, it has been difficult but that's because I still enjoy having them around and taking care of them. :)
Well, I have a very simple solution when you want to reduce your collection. You can sell them to me lol.

I will definitely provide a good home for them esp the ones I adore. There are many here who will also provide good homes for them. That way you will always see them posted here to check up on them.

Great that it works for you.
I think it would be easier for certain situations like greenhouse or a household with just a few plants. Then, someone can come in and water easily. However, my bagging method during my vacation works perfectly well ;)
We pray that you always come home in time and healthy!!! The plants need their daddy!

Great that it works for you.
I think it would be easier for certain situations like greenhouse or a household with just a few plants. Then, someone can come in and water easily. However, my bagging method during my vacation works perfectly well ;)
Never change a running system...

Well, I have a very simple solution when you want to reduce your collection. You can sell them to me lol.

I will definitely provide a good home for them esp the ones I adore. There are many here who will also provide good homes for them. That way you will always see them posted here to check up on them.

You're in Canada, though. I'm sure "agents" might be reading this. lol

We pray that you always come home in time and healthy!!! The plants need their daddy!
Once the plants are bagged up, they can stay that way for many weeks without harm I find.
In the past before I started doing this, I was anxious to come back home and water them before unpacking my suitcases. lol
Now, I can relax and unpack and go out to eat. Then, start taking the plants out of the bag. And I don't even need to water right away because they are still moist. :)

Latest posts

Back