Krull Smith's cross

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
No photos at the moment, as we just drove back from Orlando Fl. back to our other vacation spot at Myrtle Beach. While in the Orlando area Donna followed me across the state to Junes Orchid Estate. In the show, sales room there were maybe 20 or 30 plants of Paph. Psyche 'Krull Smith' x Paph leucochilum 'Krull's King' AM/AOS. These were in flower. I also got a chance to see many, many trays of this same cross in another green house. In there I saw maybe another 50 or 75 in bloom. I didn't see one dog in the bunch. Many more were in bud and some not quite ready to bud yet. I bought one of the plants from the sales area. Then I got bold enough to ask if I could buy the darker one from the none sale green house. To my surprise the answer was yes. Then I asked about the few larger 4" pots that they had. Luckily I was able to buy the only one in a 4.5 inch pot. To me this looked like a mini compot as there are what looks to be 4 plants yet all bunched together. The reason I think it is a compot is that all the other plants where in 2 inch pots and all with a single growth and some with another start. Now that I've had time to think about it, I'm sorry I didn't as about the one that had a hugh flower in that same room. It was a real winner. In any case I just wanted to let you guys and girls know that indeed this is a wonderful cross and there are many, many of them to be had.

that's awesome, i've drooled over all the advertised krull smith leucochilums over the past years...

i need to grow a whole flask someday soon.

:clap::clap: You made it to June's! Sounds scrumptious, I can hardly wait to see & hear more!

Latest posts

Back