Irapeanum update

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks !
It's not a new one but probably a part of the first one I received and I potted separatly ...

Sorry when I made this comment I did not see that it was from you and I wanted to put it on another thread of our hungaryan frined as he like to start 3 once for 1 flower :drool:
Sorry again

Sorry when I made this comment I did not see that it was from you and I wanted to put it on another thread of our hungaryan frined as he like to start 3 once for 1 flower :drool:
Sorry again

It does not matter ;-)

By the way: conditions:
Mix: akadama, seramis and lava rock (1/1/1), on the top living sphagnum ( fading, maybe because of increasing daily temperature), always WET( watering every second day with 50-60 ppm K-lite), temp is between 18-25 C, light semi- shade, like with phrags, air movement very strong just in front of fan, humitity is around 80-100% ( fan blows UH-sound generated cool mist onto the plant).

Very exciting. Mine is turning green now after one week out of flask on some growths. But I think they will die in favour of the new ones coming from below right?

day 1:
1_zpse3f0068e.jpg~original

day 4:
2_zpsd1f8651a.jpg~original

day 8:
3_zps0ad7240c.jpg~original

day 15:
4_zpse8ec36e7.jpg~original

day 17:
5_zpsc1358b24.jpg~original

They are in a sterile container with 100% humidity until it is big enough to take it out. Didn't want to risk contamination before it is strong and green. They are too expensive for me to just hope that they will not rot in their first stage of development. Perhaps all three seedlings will survive with this technique. Who knows. I got living sphag from Jan and I will lay it on the surface when I open the container.

Latest posts

Back