informal profile

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

goldenrose

Couldn't resist this am with the morning sun shining on it - my first time PEOY. This sand X is so slow to unfurl. On the other hand, Michael Koopowitz grows right before your eyes!

I don't know if it's my way outdated browser, but when I click on the image a blank page comes up in Imageshack. The small photo I can see, looks great though.

WOW.... Rose that is looking real good, can't wait to see more. Thanks Jim.

what is the cross?
PEOY = Prince Edward of York (roth & sand)

I don't know if it's my way outdated browser, but when I click on the image a blank page comes up in Imageshack. The small photo I can see, looks great though.
Did you pay $8 for subscription to imageshack? Neither did I! I'm not getting a blank page, formerly when I clicked the pic it would enlarge, but not any more!

I'm have the same issue. I'm on the hospital's system and this is a brand spank'in new puter!

Arg. Now all I get when I click the photos are large ads on Imageshack. Gotta get rid of Netscape I suppose:<

Latest posts

Back