• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I want this!!!!!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The answer would be: don't touch them, unless you've been growing adult plants with succsess over time.

Go for it the price is quite reasonable. :evil:
OK, they are not easy to grow from seedlings and slooooow! I think they like it dryer and warmer than some other Parvis.

Go for it the price is quite reasonable. :evil:
OK, they are not easy to grow from seedlings and slooooow! I think they like it dryer and warmer than some other Parvis.

Still going so Hera is right and it might end with a big price. As for hangianum, I find them easy to grow. I'm giving them same culture as my dels. intermediate in winter and warm and lots of water in the summer.

I'm pretty sure the seller knows the final price was too high, so he will likely send some extras. Something like a large paph appletonianum var hainanense seedling, a phrag Lynn Evans Goldner x kovachii seedling and a blooming size phrag Fliquet 4n. Mike

I'm pretty sure the seller knows the final price was too high, so he will likely send some extras. Something like a large paph appletonianum var hainanense seedling, a phrag Lynn Evans Goldner x kovachii seedling and a blooming size phrag Fliquet 4n. Mike

Clearly you know the seller very well! <wink>

I just got a 4 plant compot of HD hang last week from Thanh Nguyen, $40 buy it now on Ebay. From what I know, culture is same as emersonii.

I woul say the same as for emersonii too. And seedlings are just as slow. Not difficult, just slow. Which means you have a lot of time to screw them up and accidentally kill them off, one by one.

Can you tell I've been there (with emersonii of course, ;))

So here is another question.....how fast would you say that hangianum leaves would grow on seedlings. I am asking because I bought a seedling from PotteryChef and it already has sent out a large new leaf with my current growing arrangement.

Tyler

I have about 20 seedlings and 1 large plant and nearly all have sent out new leaves since February. They may have a reputation as slow growers, but they seem to be doing OK. They appear to be faster growers than my charlesworthii alba seedlings. Mike

emersonii, easy? Not for me, got 4 plants, 2 flowered, only one still alive! Another specie I'm about to give up on.

Do you know Anfiteatro Flavio? is there from 2000years, unmoved stable for milleniums.I think that hangianum was the same:):):mad:. but try don't cost much .I bought two seedling ,(if I remember correctly for 26euro both)and I don't think to the flower ,but my satisfaction for now is to see grow the seedling.
many people smoke, other go to the casinò ,still other drink etc etc, my hobby is buy seedling hoping to do well.
anna.

Hey Tyler, dont give away any of my secrets!!! Just kidding. Glad to here it is chugging along. I agree with Leo and all, the plants grow similair to emersonii, are not hard to grow, they just grow slow. Both well worth it though. D

Latest posts

Back