I can't wait any more!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! What clonal name did you give it? You must be a proud Dad for seeing your kid grow up and get an award :clap:

Thank you Spaph, I am a proud Dad. This is the second Paph from my own breeding to get an AOS award.

Several years ago I set a personal goal of completing a full life cycle blooming of at least one species from each subgenera of Paph. So now a notch closer, and just have a brachy, parvi, and pardopetalum to go. I'm pretty close to the pardopetalum too, but going to have to start over from scratch on the brachy and parvi.

I named the clone 'Mocha Caramel Twist' (all I could think of at the time was dessert:confused:)

Thank you Spaph, I am a proud Dad. This is the second Paph from my own breeding to get an AOS award.

Several years ago I set a personal goal of completing a full life cycle blooming of at least one species from each subgenera of Paph. So now a notch closer, and just have a brachy, parvi, and pardopetalum to go. I'm pretty close to the pardopetalum too, but going to have to start over from scratch on the brachy and parvi.

I named the clone 'Mocha Caramel Twist' (all I could think of at the time was dessert:confused:)

Good luck with the other kids, can't wait to see the results!! ;) fun clone name :rollhappy:

Latest posts

Back