How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure you folks don't want to hear about the weather here in Hawaii today...

:rolleyes: if it hasn't changed then.... Though some people might like to hear that there actually is nice weather somewhere in the world :)

Last night heading down 380 by Scranton lots of cars off road dinged up because highway crew in face of winter storm didn't bother to sand or salt after plowing.
Rain. .... did I mention rain? Rain...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heat wave! It is 31 degrees F today. Two days ago it was below zero. Rain, sleet, snow, then snow, sleet, and then rain. Usually the week of Thanksgiving tells us what to expect for winter. So, another mud winter! I would like it to snow and stay or get cold and stay or just be nice and stay till spring. But the up and down gives us mud or ice. Wish it would make up its mind.

Sitting here watching football, doors and windows open, still too hot. Must be 83 degrees, isn't it supposed to be winter? Oh well, at least the temps drop at night. Looking forward to a brisk 62 tonight, Brrrrrr....

snow started at 9am, stopped about 9 pm, glad it was the fine stuff, ended up with I guess about 5".

2 nights of about -5F. Sure will be nice when it is above freezing in the daytime. Get's pretty expensive to run a greenhouse.

We're in for a storm here this weekend. Predicted to be mostly freezing rain. :sob: As long as its over before Christmas. :clap:

Freezing rain last night and this morning, turning to rain this afternoon. Supposed to be another bad storm coming tomorrow.

I want to move to Hawaii.

Ice, rain, snow, ice, power outages, ice, more freezing rain and today I'm blessed with the same. Come on spring!

Back