How's the weather?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crappy - 3rd day of gray gloomy overcast with light rain, typical fall! Can't complain, we had a nice couple of weeks prior to this - sunny, 65-70, light breeze, cool nights.

I dread living in Canada at this time of year.
We have been so fortunate to have warm weather for October, but I know cold and snow are right around the corner. The worst is the damp. Rain today :( gloomy.

Anyone have room for one more? Ha ha

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
We are all in the same boat. It is beginning this time of year that I wonder why I stay in Michigan. And then Spring comes...

Very mild. Rain predicted tonight. It will probably be nothing, like all the other rain predictions this month. This is the driest October I can remember.

Very nice here! Low 60's daytime with lots of sunshine, and mid 30's at night. Suppose to be this way the rest of the week.

Days about 80, but a nice breeze, feels cooler. Nights are starting to drop down to the mid/low 60's at my house. Pretty much rains a little every night, not pouring, but passing showers type stuff. Everywhere else on the island, such as where I am working at sea level is about 85-90. Which sucks when you are building a house in a dusty lot, looking at the ocean across the street and you can't go for a swim...

Hawaiians have no right to post about their weather unless there's a hurricane coming! It's simply not fair :sob:

After getting hit by no less than 2 typhoons (AKA hurricanes) in the past two weeks, there is another monster down in the Pacific with its crosshairs focused on Japan. Right now its a scary one - a "super typhoon" - translation, a Cat 4 storm that's likely turning Cat 5 today. It will weaken a bunch before hitting us, but still will likely bring lots of trouble here.

Usually October is a dry, sunny, and cool month in southern Japan. Not so much this year which is a bummer since November is rain, rain, rain combined with decreasing temperatures and daylight :(

It dipped into the 30s last night... The trees are changing colors beautifully and starting to drop leaves. I love October! I'm starting to get some spikes!

Got a bout of snow today! :D It's way too early for it to stick around, but it still makes my happy to simply see those big, fluffy flakes falling from the sky.

Just wait Eric that can change before the month is up! Wednesday parts of the midwest could see 2" of rain so you could get it by Thursday! Still would make for a dry October for us as well.

Freakin' global warming, 55F two days ago, snow today!! I wish our conservatives would get it out of their heads that "global warming" means the weather will only get warm!!

Latest posts

Back