Hi everybody!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One friend of mine has bought some Paphs for me at www.orlentyorchids.es. I don´t know if this website is still available. I can´t to check it from Cuba. Hope it helps.
Yes! I know it. www.orientyorchids.com this is the link. Thank you for the info Superpaph. I use to buy in Schwerter, Roelke, Asendofern and Eliteorchids ( Mark is great! And have some awesome paphs and phrags ) and thanks to him I have some paphs from Sam

Bienvenido a un nuevo amigo.

It is always a pleasure to see new participation in this forum to exchange information and knowledge! You will find us a very fun and endearing crowd of professional orchid addicts (and at times, orchid killers). ;)

Bienvenido a un nuevo amigo.

It is always a pleasure to see new participation in this forum to exchange information and knowledge! You will find us a very fun and endearing crowd of professional orchid addicts (and at times, orchid killers). ;)
Jajajajaj. Thank you Dr.LeslieEe!!! It’s always funny with funny people!!
😀😀

Welcome from Rome (Italy). Many languages are spoken here, especially if you use google translated like me🙂🙂

We have corresponded already in other threads, but still: Another warm welcome from further up North in the EU! :)

Kind regards,
Jens, Copenhagen, Denmark
Thank you Jens!! Makes me feel happy anyway!!

Thank you!! Nice to meet people from Spain👏👏. I living in Seseña, Toledo.
There is not much fondness for orchids in Spain, and less to slipper orchids!! So I’m very happy to meet you
I think maybe fondness follows after understanding and familiarity, no?
I see lots of orchids on windowsills in my region, but most are phalenopsis purchased at the supermarket.

I think maybe fondness follows after understanding and familiarity, no?
I see lots of orchids on windowsills in my region, but most are phalenopsis purchased at the supermarket.
Yes, you’re right. Maybe the words I wanted to say is “afición a las orquideas” 😁. And yes, phalaenopsis is the queen here, it’s weird to see another orchid.

Latest posts

Back