Happy Christmas

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
merry%2Bxmas.JPG

I didn't come up with it..it's fairly easy if you have had advanced algebra though

you can do Happy B-Day also
I think I've had simple algebra since we never got further than to 'c' after all. :wink:

Nowadays, I've noticed that my calculation skills have deteriorated to new record levels. Yesterday, I tried counting how many of my 70 orchids were blooming. I counted three times, and I came up with a different answer each time (somewhere between 7-9). I feel this is an accomplishment. I mean, it's not a positive accomplishment, but I felt it takes some kind of special skill to manage this.

And no, I don't drink or do drugs. :p

I think I've had simple algebra since we never got further than to 'c' after all. :wink:

Nowadays, I've noticed that my calculation skills have deteriorated to new record levels. Yesterday, I tried counting how many of my 70 orchids were blooming. I counted three times, and I came up with a different answer each time (somewhere between 7-9). I feel this is an accomplishment. I mean, it's not a positive accomplishment, but I felt it takes some kind of special skill to manage this.

And no, I don't drink or do drugs. :p

Clearly it's time to start drinking! :D

Latest posts

Back