Happy Birthday Slippertalk!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday ST.

It has been 10 years huh? I joined this forum 6/9/06. I can't believe its been that long. This forum surely has grown from its humble beginnings.

Happy Birthday! Let's keep this great forum going for another ten years and more!

Yaaaaaay! Happy Birthday SlipperTalk! :clap:

10 years and just as vibrant as ever! That's not something that can be said for that "other" slipper forum where everything gets censored and most potential members of value have been banned! :crazy:

I just LOVE that this forum rose out of the ashes of that "slash and burn" other place! :rollhappy:

I know the headache and heartache that goes into running something like a forum such as this. I also know few people ever even offer a "Thanks."
So "Thank you" all for putting this together and keeping it running smoothly for 10 years! Appreciate a quality forum for once online.

Cheers
Jake

I know the headache and heartache that goes into running something like a forum such as this. I also know few people ever even offer a "Thanks."
So "Thank you" all for putting this together and keeping it running smoothly for 10 years! Appreciate a quality forum for once online.

Cheers
Jake

I second Jake's heartfelt "Thank You" !!! :)

I heard that there were other Slipper Orchid forums! :evil:

I do remember being chastised for mentioning where I had picked up a certain plant before. It was a bit too ridiculous for me. What is the point of being on a forum if you can't freely give others information?

I'm glad it is not that way here. It is also nice not to have to keep statements at Rated-G.

Thanks for all the nice comments, and yes, Angela, we're set - actually through next July. I'm not sure the auction in April (tax time, Redlands, etc.) is the best time but we'll talk about that later...)

As I always say, ST would be NOTHING without all of YOU! The members make this place what it is, and support it in more ways than one! :smitten:

Latest posts

Back