happiness is to have this.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very healthy looking plants. I do like Elsner, all the plants I've gotten from her have been very vigorous and healthy, and I believe yours will be as well. Good luck with growing them and welcome to the beginning of the great Paph obsession. :D

family increases .
added to my 4 paphs another 2 ,one parishii and one vietnamense.
parishii is very strong plant
parishii2.jpg

parishii1.jpg

and now my little baby , I hope that this tiny plant stay good with me.
viet3.jpg

viet4.jpg

viet2sa.jpg

viet1p.jpg

...And the addiction grows! I'm loving your collection :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Looks great, but the pots you are using are twice the size they should be for those plants. Pots for Paphs should accommodate the rootball with 1" extra space around the outer circumference.

Nice plants!

You are really off to a nice start Do be careful about overwatering. When I repot, I use the same size pot that they came in, paphs like to be kind of tight. Little ones even get peanut foam to take up some room in the bottom.

I see peanuts in the bottom of her pots plus she has extra holes in each of the pots I can see.
Anna, I think you're fine for now just watch the plants towards the end of the life of your mix, 12 t0 18 months. Many times I've knocked a plant out of the mix, jumbled the mix, sifted out very fine debris and put the plant back into the same mix and pot!

thanks to all, I know that my pots are a bit big for this tiny plants but when watering I'll do it carefully ,I am very scared of rot around crown and buds and is my intention to not watering near it .
today I noticed that the parishii is a bit below in the mix and I raised it ,but consequently he was no longer stable as before , I put a stick in the mix to stabilize it .
guy in Italy is still very hot for the season that is ,but for weather forecast all is going to end,so I take the opportunity to do at my paphs a beautiful sunbath before placing them inside my house .
img5265ds.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

anna (sorry for my poor english )

is on the road my last purchase ,I know I am crazy buy a paph with this chilling temp,but I hope that seller get a good isolation around it.
I thought that this will be my christmas gift,I desidered so much this hybrid and I wanted not miss the opportunity.
I buy it on ebay and Its a "paph delrosi" and come from Uk .
probably most of you know the seller ,speriamo bene
I hope that arrive to me in good condition and before of christmas time.
crossing finger It's only thing that I can do.
I like so much ,time before arrive my plant is an beautiful waiting, beautiful time.
anna

Latest posts

Back