happiness is to have this.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annab

Reaction score
finally my dream come true ,today at 11 a.m Italian time arrived in my house from germany my first 6 plant of paphiopedilum.
I am so happy and waiting that someone give me an hand for give proper care at this small plants,I would like to give a big thanks to all .anna
1 stonei
2 lady isabel ,one is for my friend diego
1 rothschildianum
1 praestans
1 prince edward of york,also this is for diego

Very nice Anna. I could tell you now that all of them prefer warm temperatures. Wish you the best of blooms.

finally my dream come true ,today at 11 a.m Italian time arrived in my house from germany my first 6 plant of paphiopedilum.
I am so happy and waiting that someone give me an hand for give proper care at this small plants,I would like to give a big thanks to all .anna
1 stonei
2 lady isabel ,one is for my friend diego
1 rothschildianum
1 praestans
1 prince edward of york,also this is for diego

Are you photos ?

Just looking at the box sent chills up my back! The anticipation, the excitement, the thrills! And once unpacked, some very nice looking plants and great choices!

Hi to all ,and thank for nice words and comments.
I repotted all plants in bigger pot, I used small bark and medium for the bottom pot , perlite, chunks od charcoal and a bit of sphagnum, I have done many holes around the pot for assure air circulation at the root system.
Today start for me a long way before I can see one flower from this little baby,but I'm conscious of that, and of course now for me is a big satisfaction to see the grow up of the plants.
(anna)
below lady isabel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

praestans

stonei

roth

and family photos

Those plants are all so healthy and beatiful! For me, happiness is to have finally gotten my hands on a Paph. sanderianum. It is a little beat up from being outside, but I've seen pictures of it's previous blooms and they were great. Its new growth is between 16 to 18 inches so maybe it will bloom next year sometime. Maybe.

Latest posts

Back