happiness is to have this.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks to all , when pack will arrive in my house I unwrap all with you ,of course .
anna

sorry guy ,I think that before long time I can't have my plant.
until january ryan will not send my paph delrosi ,him in last email tell me that is very chilling temp and in christmas time post don't running fast and without interruption like in january.(of course him let me choose what I want to do ,wait or not) I am so sad,I will waiting my plant ,Its essential that plant arrive to me in good condition.
Hi ,anna

Waiting is hard, but receiving a plant that is stressed from the cold would be much worse. It will be worth the wait, Anna.

Tired to waiting that my multifloral paphiopedilum going in bloom ,and meanwhile my delrosi arrive from london I
have had the desire to see paph flower , I purchase this american hybrid .
Yesterday I went in a garden where I usually go but not for buy paph ,( among other thing ,they have never had paph for sale)but only to buy gifts for christmas time ,when I see him ,I have not been able to stop myself to buying it .
on tag there is nothing,only p.p.orchideen, but as I wrote above I think it is an american hybrid.
"I have a very cheap cam and I can not do much more of that,she is an old digital cam canonA550"
img6613e.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I know it is a very common and commercial paph but I like it ,the flower is 11cm wide.
bye bye,anna.

Your camera did a fine job. It's the background that is troublesome. The flower is nice.

I know that black background would have been better,mainly for flower accentuation.
next time I'll do it ,but I would like a great flower too, for to do that:rollhappy::rollhappy: , anyway thanks dot.
anna

today I received my delrosi, not bad but neither a great plant.
gelid ,some leaves was damaged and the plant was completely unbalanced so I decide immediatly to repot and I checked the root.
honestly only two and half root was empty and rot but in general I found a good root I cut away those with scissors previously sterilized too.
img7632m.jpg

img7639o.jpg

img7641wt.jpg

img7659l.jpg

img7669b.jpg

img7672l.jpg

img7674t.jpg

this plant have already flower, and I think so,I am sure of that ,because I looked in the middle of the main grow and i saw the stem, (but I don't think that this plant have done a great flower or a quality flower ,because is powerless)the plant have three grow ,but only one is in best condition .

thanks Eric, I need of it.
but anyways I am optimist because in this plant there is almost one health grow.will be enough ?I hope so .
anna

new addition to the bunch.
two hangianum
delenatii
ho chi minh
st swithin
lady isabel
rothschildianum
prince edward of york.
only my delusion is about ho chi minh ,because him was with faded flower,the stem was completely dry,just a ridiculous regrowth in the pot,so I have almost nothing or a plant of half centimetre(I buy a flask:mad:)- you don't think that the seller should have advise me of that situation too before post me this plant?
ho chi minh
photo-
img9608w.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
soon other photos.

from schwerter "germany"2hang 1 delenatii 1 ho chi minh
img0506mn.jpg
[/URL]
img0521flc.jpg
[/URL].
next plant come from orchidfactory2.ebay seller.
bye,anna

from orchidfactory2.
img0594gl.jpg
[/URL]
on the left peoy ,then lady isabel and ahead roth.
this is my entire collection ,lacks only 1vanda,2 cattleye,1 apple blossom,and 8 phal. that are displace on the windowsill of the kitchen:
img0488x.jpg
[/URL]
bye ,anna

Latest posts

Back