Garden shots

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
Here are a few shots of our garden. It's a lot of weeding but very enjoyable...stress relief after a long day. I'm constantly adding plants or moving them around to find that 'perfect' spot.

A couple more....two of our apple trees in full bloom last month. We had our big family BBQ that day and it worked out perfectly to have both in full flower.

Dot....the garden under the pink flowered crabapple was mostly done. The rest was a rough outline with a scruffy plant stuck in here and there. There are still bare spots as you can see....it's a work in progress. The area under the white flowered apple tree (eating apples....yum!) I have made into a woodland garden. A lot of fun!

That old water tower is right beside us. It's so neat.....kind of like Petticoat Junction! There is a brand new modern water tower on the north edge of the village but I hope they leave our old tower up. It's a conversation piece for sure!

Right now we are working on the front garden. I will post photos whenever we get it done.

I will also post photos when the crocusmia 'Lucifer' and orange daylilies bloom.

There's lots going on in your gardens, Wendy. It was so nice and tidy! When I grow up, my gardens will look just as nice! It's nice to see the photos of the apple trees in bloom. Of course, today the blooms were long gone; so, I didn't realize how really beautiful they must've been, just a few weeks ago.

makes me want to have a house with a garden.

I love dianthus!
and all those Day Lilies waiting to pop! What colors are they?

The orange daylilies are blooming along with Bee Balm (Monarda) and Baby's Breath. I forget the name of the feathery purple flower but it is in the clover family. The Bee Balm is actually a very rich, deep red/purple.

Latest posts

Back