First bloom Kovachii x besseae opening

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jim Toomey

Can you direct me to directions?
I followed the web site suggestions ... They did seem rather small .
Thanks ,
Jim

You can right click on the image and open it in a separate larger window, Yay besseae! The Fritz Schomburg bloom looks small, was the errant 1st bud bigger?

Sorry, should have posted in phrags... I've been stoned since Saturday evening...

Kidney stoned, if you have not had them you just don't know what you are missing. Had surgery Tuesday... still kicking out stones...

Anyway, I'll try some more photos tomorrow.
Hopefully using tripod... hands are still shaky, so photos are not like I want them.

Hi Eric,
Yep, the first bud was significantly bigger, I pulled the pollen out; though I don't know if it is viable. I might try it on my Flavum or besseae.
Jim

Can you direct me to directions?
I followed the web site suggestions ... They did seem rather small .
Thanks ,
Jim
Jim, You might want to try Photobucket.com or one of the other photo sharing sites. Setup yourself an account then you can upload any pics at any size you want from your computer.

Nope it was my dearly beloved mother in law..... who will deny it to her last breath!

She was down here helping my wife while I was in DC at the paph symposium...
so in retrospect I can't really complain... mind you that was on Valentines day weekend!
So I don't really need to complain... I'll just lock the greenhouse up next time.

The first photo of kovachii was the first day it started opening up, it continues to open and flatten.
The color seems to be getting better also.
I'll try to get the tripod out there today and get more photos.
Jim

test 2

XL0O0046webcopy.jpg

XL0O0046copy-1.jpg

Close-up of flavum
XL0O0111webcopy.jpg

flavumhp3-19-09.jpg

Latest posts

Back