First bloom CA913

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm impressed. I have a flask of these, but mine are still at least a year from blooming. Maybe I need to take a closer look at them. Don't know how I could be so far behind as I thought I had purchased them when they were first available. Mike

I'm impressed. I have a flask of these, but mine are still at least a year from blooming. Maybe I need to take a closer look at them. Don't know how I could be so far behind as I thought I had purchased them when they were first available. Mike
I put my name on one as soon as Chuck offered it so am sure we got them about the same time. For me, this was a flask that just took off and really grew.

I put my name on one as soon as Chuck offered it so am sure we got them about the same time. For me, this was a flask that just took off and really grew.
I just went out into the greenhouse to double check these plants. They are all healthy and strong growers, but I don't see any sheaths. I checked the invoice and it was dated 9-22. We very likely got these at about the same time, but you've done a better job growing them. Oh well, next year will be OK. At least I know the flowers should be worthwhile. Mike

Latest posts

Back