Cattleya labiata Party

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope to run into you at some point this year Dr. E. I look forward to it!
Come to think of it, the show season is going to really start in a few months. Except for the Ann Arbor Show in mid November.

I have Grand Valley, Cleveland, Greater Lansing, Akron, MIchigan, and West Shore all lined up and committed to. Then hopefully I can squeeze in another one or two along the way. A judges schedule can get very busy as I am sure that you know. Right after Turkey Day here in the states, I start booking overnight stays in preparation. I really do enjoy meeting old friends at every show. I think of it as my "Senior Circuit"!!! :rolleyes:

I just hope to run into you at some point this year Dr. E. I look forward to it!
Come to think of it, the show season is going to really start in a few months. Except for the Ann Arbor Show in mid November.

I have Grand Valley, Cleveland, Greater Lansing, Akron, MIchigan, and West Shore all lined up and committed to. Then hopefully I can squeeze in another one or two along the way. A judges schedule can get very busy as I am sure that you know. Right after Turkey Day here in the states, I start booking overnight stays in preparation. I really do enjoy meeting old friends at every show. I think of it as my "Senior Circuit"!!! :rolleyes:
One day we will judge together!

No AOS awards this time around but got show ribbons 1st and 2nd at the Windsor show.

I named the rubra ‘Flock of Flamingos’. The six flowers in a row look like a flock party lol.
3149AAC6-1D87-49E1-A465-24E4CE26AC2D.jpeg

The semiconcolor I named it ‘Geisha Smiles’ because the lip face looks like a painted white face of a geisha.
4CE89015-D04A-474B-8DFB-1A4BA9F321D2.jpeg

Latest posts

Back