C. George Herbert Walker Bush ‘Waldor’ AM/AOS

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Pamela Hetherington a parent. A wonderful hand dealt from the deck of genetic cards. Size, shape, and color. I read the Waldors got 3 flowers and 17.5 cm HS on the most recent 89 point AM so you can make it even more stunning. You are growing very well!

Oh my Belle, that is a beauty!! No doubt about it. Wonderful color, very nice petals and a beautiful lip! Oh what a lip!!
I just can’t compliment you enough on that plant.
Congratulations!!! 🎉🎊🍾

Oh my Belle, that is a beauty!! No doubt about it. Wonderful color, very nice petals and a beautiful lip! Oh what a lip!!
I just can’t compliment you enough on that plant.
Congratulations!!! 🎉🎊🍾
Thanks! But honestly, it’s one of those that sort of grows itself! I separated the flowers so they’d present well, but it did the rest! Just a gorgeous flower.

Likely the best trianae hybrid I’ve seen. Gorgeous everything lol.
Leslie, here is Waldor’s history of the plant:
“(Pamela Hetherington `Coronation' FCC/AOS x Orglade's Full House `Hawaii' AM/AOS) This plant was a select seedling from the famous Stewart Orchids. It came into our collection through the purchase of an old collection 10 years ago. We exhibited it for AOS judging with 18 huge flowers on a beautiful plant grown in a 12" pot. Very vigorous grower.”

Latest posts

Back