Art Work

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cat

Hello everyone. I got bored and decided I wanted to make a picture for my orchid room. I'm stumped on what color I should make the cat since it's one I just kinda made up as i was going. Does anyone have an idea of what color I should make it? I was going to make it a whitish grey but now I'm not all that sure the color would fit with the orchids around it.

Maybe a snow leopard theme? In my opinion the white/black/blue theme would really highlight the paphs. Good pick on the roth and sand by the way.

snow-leopard.jpg

hmm I can try snow leopard coloring or maybe clouded leopard. Hell I maybe able to combined the 2. I'll give it a try. Thanks for idea. Thank you for the nice comments also. :D

hmm I can try snow leopard coloring or maybe clouded leopard. Hell I maybe able to combined the 2. I'll give it a try. Thanks for idea. Thank you for the nice comments also. :D

Cat. Before you actually paint on the original you can try filling in just simple colors via your computer and see what it could potentially look like.

Strangely, I love it as a black line drawing. Looks like a wire sculpture. Maybe finish the other orchid.

Latest posts

Back