Hello from Ontario Canada!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soocerjets

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been lurking this site for a while but figured I might as well make an account and interact with the wealth of knowledge on here!
I started growing grocery store phals a couple years before the pandemic then increased that collection during the pandemic (because what else was I going to do LOL). I also joined my local orchid society last winter and expanded into compact cattleya types, a dendrobium, a Bratonia (Miltassia), and my absolute favourite; Ludisia discolor! Many of these plants were very kind donations from society members and the rest were purchased from society events and members. I'm learning that many in the orchid community are so willing to help others with fantastic advice and knowledge and I am so grateful!
My favourites to grow so far are cattleya hybrids and jewel orchids (I'm still in awe that something in nature could legitimately SPARKLE).

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the Slippertalk Group! Sounds as if you have developed a real interest, and perhaps a passion for orchids. I have been down that road myself.

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the Slippertalk Group! Sounds as if you have developed a real interest, and perhaps a passion for orchids. I have been down that road myself.
Oh I definitely have developed an interest, a passion and an obsession 😂

Welcome to ST from Kentucky...
Time to get some Paphs.
I have wanted to get one for a while now, just need to find some room for one....maybe I can sneak one in the house someday haha!! I really love the looks of Paph. delenatii.

Latest posts

Back