Growing Area

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tony, I think what you need is something like this:
6db71644-7c34-4b2b-bd9b-6c4765ff3902.1abf87a94e24d76d219f53600ef0e2b5.jpeg

By having the shelving on wheels you can move the shelving closer together -- no center aisle -- and if you need to do something you then just wheel out the shelf you need. This is much how libraries archive books but for plants:
e29b62727d43e8bfb7e375cee07e3a2c.jpg

P.S. Sadly, Heather, I have no practical advice for you. Your best bet is to commit to a life of take-out and sit-in dining and forgo a kitchen.

Time for a slippertalk auction! :D
I actually think it would be fun to have an auction, just for fun, again sometime….I’ve sort of missed it…but we would have to do it at a time when I’m less busy at work…or maybe when I am not at this job…trying to find a new one as this one is not working with my Fibromyalgia very well….

Tony, I think what you need is something like this:
6db71644-7c34-4b2b-bd9b-6c4765ff3902.1abf87a94e24d76d219f53600ef0e2b5.jpeg

By having the shelving on wheels you can move the shelving closer together -- no center aisle -- and if you need to do something you then just wheel out the shelf you need. This is much how libraries archive books but for plants:
e29b62727d43e8bfb7e375cee07e3a2c.jpg

P.S. Sadly, Heather, I have no practical advice for you. Your best bet is to commit to a life of take-out and sit-in dining and forgo a kitchen.
Those line the sides of the growspace and they too are stuffed. The center is lit by halides so that spike height is not a concern.

I actually think it would be fun to have an auction, just for fun, again sometime….I’ve sort of missed it…but we would have to do it at a time when I’m less busy at work…or maybe when I am not at this job…trying to find a new one as this one is not working with my Fibromyalgia very well….
Aw, I'm sorry.

I am glad I only have a handful of my favorites. Once it becomes work, it loses the fun

Latest posts

Back