Antec web site archive?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm sure the issue with me is my OLD, out of date browser.

So, a lot of this is over my head. Is the concensus that the OSF is not automatically being archived; or, is it? If it's not, is there a way to make it ALL archived? This would be great for future reference. There's a lot of good information and photographs there. It'll be a terrible shame to lose all that! Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm sure the issue with me is my OLD, out of date browser.

So, a lot of this is over my head. Is the concensus that the OSF is not automatically being archived; or, is it? If it's not, is there a way to make it ALL archived? This would be great for future reference. There's a lot of good information and photographs there. It's be a terrible shame to lose all that! Thanks.

I doubt that everything on the OSF will be archived even if that site was able to snapshot it. Especially pictures...

Best bet is someone take over the site. That means asking all the info and get it transferred to the person who then will take it over so he/she can host it to other hosting sites of her/his choice.

It appears someone is using the domain ladyslipper.com again, and that seems to be interfering with seeing the Antec archive. I could see it before. Can anyone see it now?

Kirk, you could access it recently? I assumed that they decided not to renew (or forgot to renew) the domain name, so these people took over the domain name (and demands money to return the domain name).

Heather, I think we were talking about off-site archive. The archive you linked is within ST, so if something happens (hopefully nothing), we won't be able to access older posts.

Kirk, you could access it recently? I assumed that they decided not to renew (or forgot to renew) the domain name, so these people took over the domain name (and demands money to return the domain name).

Yes, I could see the Antec ladyslipper.com archives at archive.org last month when this thread was current. Now I just get "Page cannot be crawled or displayed due to robots.txt."

Hmmm, Kirk, you are right. I thought that you were talking about the original site, but you were talking about the issue with archive.org. That is disturbing...

Latest posts

Back