Advice for growing Paph. rothschildianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, that link doesn't work for me either.

Nice to read it again, thank you David. Is there any chance to get a legal copy of this? Or is it free to download?

I also came across a brand new article on the ecology of rothschildianum, that has soil and leaf tissue data. The soil and extractable nutrient data comes from multiple locations in Sabah that still have colonies of roth, and there are leaf tissue values for several other paph species in Sabah.

I have a pdf that I've shared with a few other members at this point, but maybe someone can give me a hand uploading to ST?

The results point out that rotschildianum is a master of living in nutrient impoverished conditions, but also adaptabed to living in compromised and disturbed locations.

I also came across a brand new article on the ecology of rothschildianum, that has soil and leaf tissue data. The soil and extractable nutrient data comes from multiple locations in Sabah that still have colonies of roth, and there are leaf tissue values for several other paph species in Sabah.

I have a pdf that I've shared with a few other members at this point, but maybe someone can give me a hand uploading to ST?

The results point out that rotschildianum is a master of living in nutrient impoverished conditions, but also adaptabed to living in compromised and disturbed locations.

That paper has been around for a while.
click on researchgate on the 6th paper from the top
http://scholar.google.com.au/schola...lum+rothschildianum&btnG=&as_sdt=1,5&as_sdtp=

No, that link doesn't work for me either.

Nice to read it again, thank you David. Is there any chance to get a legal copy of this? Or is it free to download?

If you open my link, you should see in the top right hand corner the button 'Download'. Click that and then click 'Direct Download'. You can then save it to your computer.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bqfmq8vke4...ation.pdf?dl=0

Cheers

Yes it is, thanks. When I clicked on the main part of the link it only offered the pay to download. I did not notice the pdf link on the right.

How did you get google to access the Scolar search?

Just type ''google scholar'' into google

Thanks Rick and Mike for the roth paper. A really interesting read. I was interested if anyone could enlighten me on this statement. What is this different variety of roth?

The species is also known from a single record elsewhere in Sabah in the Meliau Range (but of a different variety with drooping petals).

Thanks. I have a copy of this already. I thought it was about the roth culture Xavier wrote.

If anyone has a copy of that, please share. Thanks

Thats what it says on the earlier post but its not there anymore. That post was in 2013, so maybe somebody has a copy to share.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back