A Walk Around the Greenhouse

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took a walk around the greenhouse on a sunny day a few days ago, and photographed some of the non Paphs in bloom.

Pleurothalis rowleei
Pleurrowleei.jpg

Stelis mayari
Stelismayari.jpg

Stelis superbiens
Stelissuperbiens111.jpg

Dracula felix in bud
Draculafelixinbud.jpg

All very nice, esp. the dark phal and the very well-bloomed pleuro. I have toyed with the idea of getting a Den.mohlianum before; the flowers are lovely; what size are they?

Wow, Ross -- what a wonderful growing space! You must be totally thrilled!

I'm very happy with the results so far. I spent this afternoon sunning and repotting plants in 70+ degrees comfort while it was 10F(-12C) outside. I spend a good part of every day I'm home there. I suspect you'll be doing the same thing shortly.:D

I'm very happy with the results so far. I spent this afternoon sunning and repotting plants in 70+ degrees comfort while it was 10F(-12C) outside. I spend a good part of every day I'm home there. I suspect you'll be doing the same thing shortly.:D
:D:D:D

Great collection there. That dark purple phal is gorgeous. Beautiful growing space too.

green w/envy. stunning collection!
?-is the house construction double or triple wall?

WOW!! Ross what a great space, as I look at the blooms I see alot of other things in the background, I can only wonder how great that must be. Thanks...Jim.

Latest posts

Back