• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

5 Phrag. Rosalie Dixler Divisions (prolific bloomer)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

e-spice

Reaction score
I have five multiple growth divisions of a very prolific blooming Rosalie Dixler. It had eight spikes on its last blooming in a 4.5-inch pot. This is the most prolific blooming phrag that I have.

These divisions have little to no roots but should be easy for an okay phrag grower to get established. They have active new growths about one to two inches tall.

Four of the divisions look very good and will be $20 each. The fifth division doesn't look as good and will be $10. Shipping will be $9/division. I can only ship to US addresses. PM me if interested.

Oh yeah, here is a photo of the actual plant in bloom. Sorry - not the best picture and I should have done a better job staking it!

IMG_1337.JPG

Last edited:
Geff,

You might try breeding one with a nice Barbara LeAnn........

I have two Barbara Leann's from Fox Valley. That is why I bought one of these divisions Tom. I can't find a Fox Valley Fireball so I wil try to make some.

Latest posts

Back