2014 NCOS Paph Forum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife and I were planning on heading down today, and making a Valentine's weekend out of it, but yesterday's snow is forcing her to work this weekend. Damn!

I live just north of DC in the suburbs. We got about a foot of snow, but today is in the 40s and it is melting nicely. The highways are all clear and most of the main roads are clear. It's the neighborhoods that are still being dug out.

That said, we are expecting about an inch of snow to fall overnight and into tomorrow morning, so the roads could be a little dicey.

However, I am still planning on going tomorrow. The arboretum is just off a main road in DC, so I don't anticipate any real problems getting there.

--Stephen

Thanks for coming to the Paph Forum (for those who braved the snow)!

Jason Gebbia- I have a phrag flavum st. oeun that you left. Contact me about getting it to you.

Did someone accidentally walk off with my Paph In-Charm Grace (In-Charm white x niveum)? It's a small 7 inch plant (including flower).

Latest posts

Back