NCOS PAPH FORUM 2024

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clearsky57

Reaction score
Hey guys... only 10 days before the 2024 paph forum...
really wished we could know some particulars on the event...
who is coming to speak (love to know speaking topics)
who is vending (woyld love to be able to pre-order)
schedule on the day......
maybe someone knows what is going on and can help out here

Ecuagenera is a Vendor (as he's a speaker, and the PF is a pick-up site). I'm guessing the same for SVO.
Woodstream orchids is likely a Vendor (as they are a "sponsor" of the PF).
The following may be vendors based on previous years PFs: Fishing Creek, Orchid Enterprises, Floradise Orchids, Jeff Morris, Paph Paradise (there may be others I'm missing)

Really sad that we only found out just now (jan 9th) for events vendors
Equagenera's deadline for orders was Jan 5..... (will contact them directly but not so warm and fuzzy about that)
haven't checked the others..., but I will do so....

Equagenera's deadline for orders was Jan 5..... (will contact them directly but not so warm and fuzzy about that)
This has been posted on this forum several times over the last couple of months. Too bad you missed it.

The event vendors are now posted I believe.

I will be there as a vendor this year. Not speaking.

If anyone wants a pre sale from me please DM me. I am heavy on the Paphs this year.

See you all there.

OK, tough decision tonight. Is there going to be enough snow in MD to make a 3 hour drive a pain in the butt!?
Eric, roads in VA, DC and MD have been fine all day except for some of the secondary neighborhood roads. If you are coming from the north I don’t know, but major roads and interstates are all fine. I think it would be worth it. I drove 2 hours in the middle of the storm today (I come up annd spend the night) and everyone was going the speed limit or above on the beltway. It didn’t take any longer than normal to get here. Roads are very well salted, could be some slick patches, but your major roads will be fine.

Can anyone confirm that the sessions were recorded? I didn’t register because we’ve been without power and internet this week due to a winter storm, but now that we’re back up and running I’d love to listen to the presentations.

Latest posts

Back