12th International Slipper Orchid Symposium - Altamonte Springs, FL

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure what might be in the area that is much less expensive than the Clarion at $69/night. These are large rooms that, according to their event coordinator, comfortably sleep four people so if you have the opportunity to double up with someone it's a pretty good value.

There's a Quality Inn about a block away that is half the price of the Clarion, but if someone wants to share a room that would be fine with me too.

Susan

Every year there are several people who have Krull-Smith ship their plants to them. Krull-Smith has done this in previous years for essentially the cost of shipping and for those outside the U.S., the cost of the phyto and CITES certificates.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Off to check airline schedules...:clap:

i have been wanting to go for years but just havent been able to make it happen... and I have school now again this year also... but i guess since im studying paphs my teachers will understand!??!

Well I just bought my airline tickets for me and my better half. See you all there. I will post a pic of the awesome Paph Paul Parks I got from June Hill and a Paph charlesworthii alba that I got from Sam Tsui from past meetings in the next few days. Always choice plants available at this gathering. NYEric, my Paph Crystelle has not bloomed yet but when it is in bud, which should be soon,:poke: we can talk about a possible sale.
Rob

FYI,
We Just booked at the Hampton across the street, a suite for $60, and l have stayed there before and it is a better room than the Clarion.
Rob

Hi Bob,
Yes it is right across the street and a 100 yds further down the side st. I stayed there last Jan. while touring nurseries and it is just as nice and without the nightclub crowd. Plus it is $25 a night cheaper.
Rob

Meeting

very nice site set-up!!!! Bravo Scott!!! Too bad about the distance from Lux. for an unplanned W-E trip!! :eek: Jean

Hey Jean
How about coming to England in January to the BPS.
Just as much fun as Florida (remember I should know.........I started it!!)
Paul

Hey Paul,
Can't you buy a passport on the black market under an assumed name and join us in Fla. to check on your creation? Please tell Mary that Leslie and I send our best.
Rob
Glendale Botanicals

My wife just surprised me with an early x-mas present of a trip to the symposium!!! :clap: I'll be renting a car, and so can help ferry people to the events at Krull Smith. I'm lookiing forward to meeting some of the folks herein person......and drooling all over the paphs of course :p

Dave

Latest posts

Back