Michael Koopowitz x supardii

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
still opening, four buds

also, close inspection of plants revealed three (3) budding Hsinying Anita x roth plants..all 3 are sibs

34052145220_c28081f6b1_b.jpg

The color is overall pretty dull, but I do like those distinct stripes and yellow background coloration of the dorsal.
Dull yes but BOLDLY dull. Which I like. Not crazy about the kink in the dorsal on this first flower.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

You just changed media recently? The plant I got from you was in bark.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Depends on the plant .. it may have been a Plant from a previous owner that I didn't report.. but I was using some bark in the mix up until six months ago .. when I ran out and just decided to not buy anymore

Dull yes but BOLDLY dull. Which I like. Not crazy about the kink in the dorsal on this first flower.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I feel the same way, the color of the petals is like a waxy pale chocolate .. the sepal seems pretty weak to me .. maybe the characteristics are being lost in the image. It also looks like the supardii influence is going to prevent the petals from straightening out.. it seems pretty settled right now

I also have this in bud now , which is a plant I bought on Ebay two years ago from Sunset Valley..unfortunately I lost the picture of the bloom but it was really nice

Paphiopedilum Lady Isabel 'Crystelle' HCC/AOS x Paph. Booth's Stone-Lady 'Crystelle' AM/AOS

I also have this in bud now , which is a plant I bought on Ebay two years ago from Sunset Valley..unfortunately I lost the picture of the bloom but it was really nice

Paphiopedilum Lady Isabel 'Crystelle' HCC/AOS x Paph. Booth's Stone-Lady 'Crystelle' AM/AOS

Oooh! Please make sure you post a pic of that one this time. I've been in love with BStone Lady since seeing it on the cover of Koopowitz's book. That should be a stunning cross.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow! Thanks for posting. As impressive as I had hoped - like a supercharged lady isabel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The sepal is looking better..and I really like the supardii influence (the rounded kinks) in the petals, and appears to be consistent with the second flower

33686099153_426a0621fa_b.jpg

Latest posts

Back