Yang-Ji Hawk

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent flowers. They have great form. I think as far as sanderianum hybrids go, this will turn out to be one of the best primarys. It is just as good if not better than PEOY and MK. It is similar to PEOY but darker colors and most seem to have better form.

Thanks all for the positive comments. I will post an updated picture this weekend when all the blooms are hopefully open, but at least the first two will have matured. What amazes me is the small size of the plant relative to the size of the flowers. The plant is much smaller than PEOY.

:clap::clap: What multi lover wouldn't love this one?! :drool::drool::drool: What is the petal length?

A mere 35cm, and the petals have lengthened to 28cm. I have a bigger older plant that has 4 growths, and even that one is not much bigger, possibly 40cm across.

I think I'll have to put this one up on my wishlist, it's just gorgeous, like a better coloured PEoY. :)

Latest posts

Back