Yang-Ji orchids?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do recommend you NOT to place any orders from Yang Ji as he is not a honest man, he is a big cheater!! He is famous in Taiwan and Hong Kong for selling under sized plants to overseas buyers (such as dispatching middle seedlings for a NBS order). I had an extremely painful experience on buying paphs from him some years ago and I told myself at that moment I must persuade other overseas buyers to keep far away from that GUY!!

I do recommend you NOT to place any orders from Yang Ji as he is not a honest man, he is a big cheater!! He is famous in Taiwan and Hong Kong for selling under sized plants to overseas buyers (such as dispatching middle seedlings for a NBS order). I had an extremely painful experience on buying paphs from him some years ago and I told myself at that moment I must persuade other overseas buyers to keep far away from that GUY!!
Good to know!!! His paph sanderianums that I have seen on the internet are absolutely gorgeous. However I wouldn't take a chance especially with oversea companies that I'm not familiar with and that people are not happy with. Thanks

Good to know!!! His paph sanderianums that I have seen on the internet are absolutely gorgeous. However I wouldn't take a chance especially with oversea companies that I'm not familiar with and that people are not happy with. Thanks
The top sanderianums in Taiwan is not owned by Yang ji, find Choyyi if you wish to have good sanderianum seedlings. But be careful of his sharp knife that will kill your wallet. Haha!

The top sanderianums in Taiwan is not owned by Yang ji, find Choyyi if you wish to have good sanderianum seedlings. But be careful of his sharp knife that will kill your wallet. Haha!
I did a search and couldn't find this grower online. Is there a link or email you can provide?

I did a search and couldn't find this grower online. Is there a link or email you can provide?
He said he was on Facebook and to message him. However when I looked at it sanderianum was like one image and didn't seem like he was into them that much. However Yang-Ji, sanderianum seemed to be his spirit animal ;). However I haven't heard a lot about either

Latest posts

Back