Who are we?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bench72

Do y'all really need clues?

Species 1.
3049720838_7688626b57.jpg

Species 2.
3049696058_a909207cc8.jpg

species 2 would like to apologise for the state she's in... had a run in with a caterpillar... suffice it to say, the catterpillar is 'no longer with us'.

My callosum var. sublaeve has much thinner leaves in proportion to the length then this plant.

geepers, that was quick...

Congratulations!!! Roy got one; Ramon got two

actually Roy, here is my fowliei which was in flower up until last week... no point keeping it in bloom when it had a run in with a caterpillar!

3050339016_b4447aeda5.jpg

Heather, it's been open the greater part of the week... but it will reflex more.... I will update the pic once the other flower is open... as long as the wildlife don't wreak any more havoc!

Very nice Tim.

You are doing better than me with your sublaeve. I've had a couple now and I just can't grow them. Got one to flower but has grown so poorly since.

David

trust me dave, this flowering effort is despite all that i've done! i've had this plant for two years and as you can see it is still a one growth plant. i've pulled off the flower now so that it can start building it's strenght up again.

Latest posts

Back