• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Computer help...RTMP

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirius

Plant Nerd
Reaction score
Now this is something I haven't needed in a very long time. I am trying to download a video that is streamed with RTMP. All of the really easy capture apps are for PC. I am on a Mac.

If you know what RTMP is, and have successfully downloaded a video like this in the past, can you help me download a couple of files?

It would be much appreciated.

Now this is something I haven't needed in a very long time. I am trying to download a video that is streamed with RTMP. All of the really easy capture apps are for PC. I am on a Mac.

If you know what RTMP is, and have successfully downloaded a video like this in the past, can you help me download a couple of files?

It would be much appreciated.

I think it requires special software to allow download.
http://www.longtailvideo.com/suppor...-flash-v5/12535/video-delivery-rtmp-streaming

It does. There are some really easy, point-and-click freeware programs for Windows PC's. I would have had it done already if I had a Windows machine. All of the apps like this for Mac are so ridiculously complicated, they can scarcely be called applications. I need at least two programs, and the ability to write a computer language to do this on a Mac, which surprises me because usually Mac has the easier free apps for everything.

why not just use that parallels program if you have an intel mac and use the pc programs made for doing what you want? I don't have an intel mac yet, but if I did that would be the easy answer. there are a few pc emulating programs out there that let you run the windows programs

Latest posts

Back