• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

vietnamense album

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicago Chad

Reaction score
still on the hunt. import paperwork is available. Pics would be required on my end for purchase and I am flexible with trading and purchase price if anyone has a solid lead. thank you

Thanks Eric. I am and I do. No one will even show me a pic of a plant for sale, regardless of the price :mad:

I have them both from flasks but they do not grow well. Henry album is very slow growing and viet album,.....well the authorities tried to kill them, almost made it together with some power problems. That one is not good for my ulcer:rollhappy: nor my wallet:(

Wtf!!! There is vietnamense album?? Is there any pictures? How did the authorities try to kill them? If they are from flask, they are not wild collected........ killing them makes no sense. The authorities should kill everything illegal then :(

I saw small seedlings in Taiwan at a small grower. They look to be correct, ie, they have the distinctive vietnamense leaf but no pigment.
Mr. Chen of Mainshow Orchids, who comes to the US several times per year, can likely help, if they are for sale.
JC

Wtf!!! There is vietnamense album?? Is there any pictures? How did the authorities try to kill them? If they are from flask, they are not wild collected........ killing them makes no sense. The authorities should kill everything illegal then :(

Anyone that has imported flasks from overseas knows that the autorities do not know their own rules and this often delays severely. That combined with careless handling....On top of that a Cold spell combined with power failure.....
So it was not only the authorities, but they did their part well:sob:
When it comes to pictures; below are of flasks and the flower. It is not so handsome, but guess some of those seedlings will eventually produce better offspring (touch wood!)
image ru
upload pics

Anyone that has imported flasks from overseas knows that the autorities do not know their own rules and this often delays severely. That combined with careless handling....On top of that a Cold spell combined with power failure.....
So it was not only the authorities, but they did their part well:sob:
When it comes to pictures; below are of flasks and the flower. It is not so handsome, but guess some of those seedlings will eventually produce better offspring (touch wood!)
image ru
upload pics

Wow Bjorn. Is this your cross?

No those are at the dealer in Taiwan.:rollhappy:
Mine look rather crappy in comparison, unfortunately:eek:
Pictures are from formosa orchids btw:ninja:

And.....they have hang album flasks as well.....for those that can afford:evil:

Latest posts

Back