Updated Website

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a note to let you all know I updated the website this morning; removing the sold out items and adding a few new ones in the "Phrag. Species" and "Select Divisions" catalogs. Also, there is one really nice flask of Paph. lowii fma album remaining to be sold and ready to be compotted. Check it out at www.foxvalleyorchids.com

Thanks, Tom

Thanks for the update Tom. I check it regularly. Believe me, if I could afford the ML Opalescent I would jump on it in a second. Please let me know if and when you have flasks available.

Got your order, Ed. Thanks very much! Also, we are now temporarily sold out of the newly listed Phrag. vittatum seedlings (waiting for seedlings in compots to reach saleable size).:)

As an update, we are now sold out of the Paph. lowii album flasks. Also, I recently added five Phrag. fischeri (two growth) divisions to the online catalog under "Phrag. Species". The attached photo shows the divisions available. Domestic orders only, unfortunately.....

Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back